• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey guys :)

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
RedArcher from SF Central here. Followed the site for some time and decided to sign up. I'm practicing pixel art so expect me to add something into Resources section from time to time ;)

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to SFMods! I just finished marvelling at your Human May and Viki designs - very impressive indeed.

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks Steve! There definitely will be more to come!

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
welcome RedArcher n_n

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
Reaction score
Hey there, @RedArcher! So, any idea what's your next project going to be?

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it'll be a playable Kisaragi from SF CD :).

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Welcome, the more pixel artists the better :)

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, my Shining friends. Sorry for the lack of contributions, just trying to sort out some RL things and get back to the groove :)

What do you all wish to see in the near future when I'll finally manage to sort things out? Here's some variants for you to decide, all SFII-styled:
  1. Playable bosses like Frabell, Kisaragi etc.
  2. Map & battle sprites for all Shining characters from I, III & Final Conflict (this will be a VERY time consuming one, but I think it's worth a shot anyway).
  3. Just a some reimagined SF characters such as Max, Zylo, Adam etc.
  4. Some original works like Human May & Viki.
Go ahead and make your choice ;)

Last edited:

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Hello, my Shining friends. Sorry for the lack of contributions, just trying to sort out some RL things and get back to the groove :)

What do you all wish to see in the near future when I'll finally manage to sort things out? Here's some variants for you to decide, all SFII-styled:
  2. Map & battle sprites for all Shining characters from I, III & Final Conflict (this will be a VERY time consuming one, but I think it's worth a shot anyway).
Well, any contribution would be good, personally I'm very inspired by what others do, but you should do something you want to do, or you end up leaving it aside for a long time (I have a lot of sprite without finishing xD) eager to see a new sprite of yours. n_n

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Any of these things would be awesome to see. I'm looking forward to see what you come up with

Lobo

Shining Buddy
Reaction score

Is there an 'all options' option? ;)

Seriously, I'd go with Lynx answer: do whatever pleases you most.
They will all be nice adds.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score

Frabell and Kisaragi eh? they play a pretty big part in my hack so im gonna vote that XD