• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Playable Astral?

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has thought to try this yet or not. And thought I would make this suggestion for a future mod.

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Very high on the to-do list. Same with Playable Mitula, Creed and Bedoe. Good news is that Mitula is an on-hold-soon-to-be-restarted WIP and Bedoe is 99% complete:

Fwuw9h9.png

M7FBHh9.png

Last edited:

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Very promising

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lobo They are originally SF2 characters, but they are being designed for use in SF1.

Lobo

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
@Lobo They are originally SF2 characters, but they are being designed for use in SF1.

Cool!
I know they are from SF2, but since this site host resources for both SF1 and SF2, I didn't know which it was.

I don't play SF2 very often, nor use it's editor. So, I'm glad they are for SF1. (y)

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I was actually trying to make a suggestion for a future SF2 mod. But hey I'm not complaining about this. I'm all for having SF2 characters in SF1. And as many as possible.

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
Reaction score
Mitula casts AURA Level 4!
[...]

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Runesamurai I imagine that they would be compatible with SF2's Caravan tool as well, presumably when using a slightly modified palette.

Last edited:

Deerayv

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Very high on the to-do list. Same with Playable Mitula, Creed and Bedoe. Good news is that Mitula is an on-hold-soon-to-be-restarted WIP and Bedoe is 99% complete:

Fwuw9h9.png

M7FBHh9.png
That's really impressive!