• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Misc. Animation List

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks! This will be very helpful

ShininGeek

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Where do I input these?
These values are to be input when creating or modifying effects. The values determine which spell animation will play when the effect is called. A force member using the effect will play the effect value given, while an enemy using the effect will play the value+1.

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
These values are to be input when creating or modifying effects. The values determine which spell animation will play when the effect is called. A force member using the effect will play the effect value given, while an enemy using the effect will play the value+1.
I tried inputting 49 for one of my Bowmasters' attack effects but that gave me Desoul.

ShininGeek

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
These are the spell animation index values, not effect index values. In order to assign a specific animation to an attack, you will need to set the animation index value in the effect itself. If you set the attack effect index value to a specific index, it will call that indexed effect from the effects list. I'm not sure what to do for the bowmaster's attack, as they call various different animations based on the weapon they have equipped.