• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Enemy/Boss Evil Zylo

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Wowza!!!!! Funny thing is i actually had plans to have Zylo be an enemy at first and once you get the Lunar Dew you can have him join as normal always felt like thats how it should have been. I mean he was insane before the Lunar Dew this would be a good way to showcase his power and set up hype to have him on the team

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, the Master Mage clearly was not supposed to be a proper Bustoke Quarry boss. His stats are really inconsistent with other bosses and he doesn't appear again for ages. It makes sense that the hallucinogen Runefaust ply him with should make him into a wild uncontrollable animal, and the perfect boss for the battle.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed i also believe as a boss he should be a nightmare to deal with his wild uncontrollable rage his stats should have High Attack,High Crit and Move. He will be a absolute disaster to fight without a proper strat however he will have i weakness but i will not spoil hehe

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
I do not want to be a little red riding hood and run into that big bad wolf :cry:
it is incredible! :D