I am taking a break...

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Staff member
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
I have left a message at the bottom of my mod pages, but I just wanted to make an announcement here as well for safe measure.

After one year of modding Shining Force, I am in need of a long overdue break. I will not completely disappear as I will update my 2 mods if there are any issues that arises. But as far as working on anything new, that will be some time from now. And for some of you that know, I have some personal things that I have to take care of for the next several months or so. Feel free to pm me at the Shining Force Discord, it would probably be the best way to get ahold of me.

Take care, everyone!

I saw this image and I couldn't resist :)

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Until next time then :) Take care and have a good time! Hope to see more from you soon!

Lobo

Shining Buddy
These breaks from time to time my keep our sanity. o_O

Maybe when you come back the editor will be further developed and you (and us) will get the inspiration to think of new mods and/or update the existing ones.

I hope so! (y)

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
go and rests erikin, in disappearing a time is good to release tensions (and without any authority watching the forum, I will sow my reign of terror muahahah.) :3

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Staff member
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
go and rests erikin, in disappearing a time is good to release tensions (and without any authority watching the forum, I will sow my reign of terror muahahah.) :3
Thanks :) I'm not fully disappearing, just taking it easy. making small updates to my existing mods if there is an itch to scratch and if i get any gamebreaking bug reports.

Steve

Shining Supporter
Staff member
Oh man! I'm really sorry for the late response, @Erikin84!

You've put in an astonishing amount of work towards keeping the SF modding scene active, and I can absolutely understand the need for a rest. I'm just now coming off my quite lengthy break, so fingers crossed that you'll be able to return refreshed and motivated.

You're the man, dude! <3