• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Force Member Kazin

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
It's very nice, will it also create the staff and the map sprite?

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll see what I can do about the unused staff :) I also plan to add a completely new map sprite for the beta look of Kazin.

Last edited:

DiegoMM

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Sarah has a unused beta sprite too, for overworld sprite where she wears a hat. If you want do more thing beta related.

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Sarah has a unused beta sprite too, for overworld sprite where she wears a hat. If you want do more thing beta related.

Definitely gonna look this one up and see what I can do ;)

Last edited:

FfuzzyLogik

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
That's "simple" but very efficient, it looks great !
Is someone able to make the two sprites used for clerics & mages in game (and add them) ? Actually for Vicr, I noticed only 3 frames (on position, defend, attack - the last is used for spells too). Making those graphics is nice but I hope to see them used in game !

DiegoMM

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
For Vicar I think its a waste of time, since the original sprite is so ugly that in every mod its replaced for another. And when is not replaced most people promote to master monk for not need to look at it.

FfuzzyLogik

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I don't agree because they can be reworked ! I think about the magnificent vicar from SFIII