• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Force Member Lemon

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Im glad you were able to replicate Red Baron lemon perfectly. Awesome job Lynx!

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Now if only there was a way to use these separately from the original Barons' spriteset...

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Now if only there was a way to use these separately from the original Barons' spriteset...
should be easy just make additional palletes and assign them to the characters that use the BRN class via the caravan

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Seems you misunderstood me a little there :) I want noboby but Lemon himself to use these sprites in battle with Jaha & Randolf retaining the old ones ;)

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Seems you misunderstood me a little there :) I want noboby but Lemon himself to use these sprites in battle with Jaha & Randolf retaining the old ones ;)
oops i guess i did XD well then thats even easier just change lemons battle sprite to use the RDBN's. Should be easy but who knows things might have changed i have not messed with caravan in awhile

RedArcher

Shining Buddy
Pixel Artist
Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly it won't work that way as of now the Caravan is still at version 0.6 and it seems that it will not gain an upgrade. Only hope is the Wiz's SF2 Disassembly Tool Suite, which has a far more possibilities than the Caravan does, but it still doesn't let us to add additional battle and map sprites while not touching the existing ones, AFAIK. But maybe someone who messed with it more than I did can prove me wrong :)

Last edited:

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly it won't work that way as of now the Caravan is still at version 0.6 and it seems that it will not gain an upgrade. Only hope is the Wiz's SF2 Disassebly Tool Suite, which has a far more possibilities than the Caravan does, but it still doesn't let us to add additional battle and map sprites while not touching the existing ones, AFAIK. But maybe someone who messed with it more than I did can prove me wrong :)
Perhaps one of these days ill check it out. but as of rn Movement of the Odyssey as taken up alot of my time haha