• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Force Member Max Battle Sprites

acsound

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I like it, though it does really make Max even more like Ocarina of Time Adult Link (who also had white leggings).

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Just saw your new Maxine map sprite design. I think the hair that you've drawn is spot-on, but obviously there is still a masculine quality to the arms and torso. I think the bottom of the shirt (?) could be made to resemble a dress-like design, and there are other areas which could see some additional feminisation. If interested, I can run it up the list and see what Dan can come up with?

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Sure, the designs are a first draft, any help would be greatly appreciated

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw your new Maxine map sprite design. I think the hair that you've drawn is spot-on, but obviously there is still a masculine quality to the arms and torso. I think the bottom of the shirt (?) could be made to resemble a dress-like design, and there are other areas which could see some additional feminisation. If interested, I can run it up the list and see what Dan can come up with?
I visualize Maxine being acrobatic in her animations with a fighting style similar to fencing (Think Erika from fire emblem for reference). Max always felt stiff in his unpromoted animations and i feel Maxine should be the opposite. As for the outfit its hard to say the door are really open in that regard.