• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Enemy/Boss Megalodon (Mythical Giant Shark)

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
And here we are supposed to be intimidated by the Dark Dragon Lmao. Looks awesome i cant wait to start getting him set up when im off work

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Sounds good, man! I personally think that he'd make for a great surprise boss during the second ship battle, but perhaps he could make an appearance in the Cavern of Darkness? Who knows?

I'm cooking up a few more superboss ideas, but if you've got any suggestions then do let me know.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good, man! I personally think that he'd make for a great surprise boss during the second ship battle, but perhaps he could make an appearance in the Cavern of Darkness? Who knows?

I'm cooking up a few more superboss ideas, but if you've got any suggestions then do let me know.
Oh Steve i have so many ideas i dont think you can handle it :p jk. My idea so far for the Megalodon is set to appear as one boss in the first Ship battle and 2-3 in the Second. Needless to say it wont be easy

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
2-3?!!?

Oh, you're bad. :p

I'm researching Leviathan mythology at the moment... do you think there's room for another huge aquatic superboss?

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
100% LOGI 2.0 and Shining Force in general could use more bosses to make the game harder.

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Maybe dark dragon will need a makeover after this? ?

acsound

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Or you could just have Darksol appear briefly in an intro during the second ship battle, and rather than have Nova talking, have Darksol summon SF2's Kraken boss, while saying RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

That way, you only have to import the Kraken sprites and attack patterns from SF2. Replace the P. Knights, shellfish, and seabats with the Kraken's legs (melee), arms (archers), and massive head that can spew bubble magic from 2 spaces away.

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Steve wouldn't be content with simply ripping sprites from SF2... :sneaky: