• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Force Member Rune knight

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Whoa! Awesome update, Lynx! This would make for a great Promoted variant of Pelle!

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
BINGO!!!!!! Much appreciated Lynx. You make our kind proud XDXD

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Question is how do i break down gifs to import into sf1edit

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Can you upload them as separate files? At it's current state, the gif cant be imported into the editor as you can only grab one image from the sequence

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score

you mean to have the separate images that are inside the gif? (keep in mind that I do not speak English very well xD)
I use photoshop to see them and separate them or put them together
I should put it like Steve does, but I do not know how u.u

I will add them separately.

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lynx Don't worry about it, I really should have written a tutorial on all this. Your sprites are awesome, I just need to make it more clearer about how the dynamic animator works. That's my bad.

If you want to upload the individual frames I can edit your resource page to make them animate automatically and you can then view the Edit screen to see how I did it.

I'll try and make some time to put together a full tutorial.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
@Lynx Don't worry about it, I really should have written a tutorial on all this. Your sprites are awesome, I just need to make it more clearer about how the dynamic animator works. That's my bad.
When you get that tutorial set up perhaps i can do a video aswell?

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lock It Lynx

That would be veeeeery awesome!

Effectively, all that is required is to upload the individual frames one by one to the resource. Click the 'Full Image' graphic and place them in between the following tags:

Code:
[battle_sprites][/battle_sprites]

And the dynamic animator will do the rest. That's it, really. I did upload a screenshot somewhere of what it looks like when it's done... hmm...

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
now they are separated

@Lock It Lynx

That would be veeeeery awesome!

Effectively, all that is required is to upload the individual frames one by one to the resource. Click the 'Full Image' graphic and place them in between the following tags:

Code:
[battle_sprites][/battle_sprites]

And the dynamic animator will do the rest. That's it, really. I did upload a screenshot somewhere of what it looks like when it's done... hmm...

I think I did that, but it did not look good, maybe I did something wrong in the format of my image?

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lynx You're doing fine my man. Just my iffy system. I've just updated your resource page and it's all animating nicely. Click 'Edit' and it should make more sense.

Again - the Rune Knight update looks terrific. Keep up the awesome work!

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
@Lynx You're doing fine my man. Just my iffy system. I've just updated your resource page and it's all animating nicely. Click 'Edit' and it should make more sense.

Again - the Rune Knight update looks terrific. Keep up the awesome work!
thank you very much: 3, your words are very motivating n_n

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Great job lynx! Don't worry about it, i made the same mistake when i first started adding resources