• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

sup :B

Kasedete

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Was planning on doing my introduction for a while... I'm Kasedete, i like retrogames and i love to draw! So i'm looking to post some pixel arts here and there :p
... i don't actually speak english and i am constantly apologizing for it... hehe
i have a (dead)mod project for SF and plan to put out some made-up charactes. Anyone can use those, i'd actually would be very happy if someone did :3

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Hello there, stranger! :p

Glad to finally meet you! Your English is perfectly fine, so don't sweat it. And I can tell already by your avatar that you're a talented pixel artist. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy all of the assets that the community has shared, and we'd love to check out some of yours. Sharing is caring!

What were your plans for your mod before it was discontinued?

Kasedete

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
It's not exactly discontinued... you see... i made the concept in my mind to tell a story about boken traveling the world in a parallel story, doing some new maps, items and at least 11 new characters (12 with boken himself). I'm currently having to study a lot for my faculty, so it's pretty difficult for me to have time... i did the portrait for Percy (this in my avatar) and the map sprites... i dont know how to do battle sprites (fact)! I'm currently workin on my second character, he's name is Zion and he is a Iron Lion (Bob Marley influence :p)... and that's it! I did some notes for a battle too.

Kasedete

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Zion Portrait Upscale.png

i'm actually looking for some help with this damn mane... it's killing me... i don't know what to do!