• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyone wants it, so I request...

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Holy moly, @Lynx! You're a machine! Both the Minister and Volcannon are looking incredible! Thank you so much for sharing and hope you decide to continue with with the Volcannon piece. Cheers!

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Updating the list of npcs who deserves a portrait:
1 - Bowie's Mom
2 - Old Hawel
3 - Volcanon
4 - Goliath
Edit: 5 - Fairy; How could I forgot her?
Fairy added, I based myself on an LadyHentai design (I made it from 0 just looking, it was horrible, but I liked the design so I did not stop)

View attachment 3892

I do not know which will be next on the list, I'll think about it when I have time
1 - Bowie's Mom
2 - Old Hawel
3 - Goliath
How about the Dwarven Blacksmith?

Lyanel

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Fairy added, I based myself on an LadyHentai design (I made it from 0 just looking, it was horrible, but I liked the design so I did not stop)
You did a fantasitc work but ...
I think that keeping most of the original pic make the face too small + I'm not well convinced by how you did eyes and mouth.
So i tried to do it by reducing the original image of Lady hentai (since i'm not fit for pixel art), but well, i really don't like how i made her closed eyes. (even if i like how i made her mouth open ;) )...

LMP, who would like for someone to make a better job than me...

Attachments

Last edited:

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
You did a fantasitc work but ...
I think that keeping most of the original pic make the face too small + I'm not well convinced by how you did eyes and mouth.
So i tried to do it by reducing the original image of Lady hentai (since i'm not fit for pixel art), but well, i really don't like how i made her closed eyes. (even if i like how i made her mouth open ;) )...

LMP, who would like for someone to make a better job than me...
You're right, I think at that time I wanted to reflect the small size of the fairy, but that affected the quality of the drawing, I planned to make a better version a few months ago, I even made a scale replica of the original art, I thought it could be a better base, but for reasons of time I left it on pause, this is the scale replica I did:
hadas4.png

yours is much better than the one I made a long time ago, it is more similar to the original art n.n
maybe I should base myself on yours for a new version of the portrait

Last edited:

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
The Dwarven Blacksmith totally deserves a portrait. I mean he's the guy who makes those legendary weapons that you can't get anywhere else for you.