• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Resource icon

Force Member Here I made some rework of some faces

DiegoMM

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
thats veeeery weird.
You use faces of other characters that everyone knows. Like natasha for sarah. Everyone when see it knows its natasha portrait and not Sarah. Also, others having nothing alike like rohde and earnest, lemon and kane.

I see you want to make sf1 versions of portraits for sf2 characters, but you need to edit them more.

FfuzzyLogik

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I'd just like to change the faces I found too looking "young" on SF2 and never changes. Natasha's face is looking better than Sarah. I intend to use Zylo's face for Gerhalt's grownup face. As I disliked Rhode fighting look ; I intend to make him a be knight and have the SF3 look in fight (horseman with cannon)...
I find more wreid how they use the same names for heroes who aren't at all the same in the series... So re-using graphics didn't bother me...

Last edited:

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
Reaction score
Like Diego, I find the concept strange. That said, everyone is free to work on whatever they feel like. Also, thank you for sharing these with us :)

The only thing that bugs me is that you're using a portrait from the Legacies of Veridocia project without giving proper credits. (Maybe @Corsair can chime in and tell us who made this particular asset?)

Runesamurai

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Lemon will look and fight like Kane? Awesome.

I always hated what the game did with him. He just felt like another Baron and wasn't unique at all despite having a different class name.