• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

My Wishlist for sprites (because im hungry for more sprites lmao i cant have enough)

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
I figured Since Runesamurai made a list i would too lets keep the ideas rolling. Every sprite that comes to life will be taken off this initial list. Bold = Priority. All Caps + Bold = Want super bad

DURAHAN!!!!!
PLAYABLE FRABELL FROM SF CD
(THIS ONE IS PRIORITY 1/Uno/Ichi. Her design is simply amazing and she is written to have a HUGE role in moto I will put image on the side)1527672575802.png

Warden From For Honor(with his stance being this): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/7d/70/197d70060af83f49704616742c9c2407.jpg
Wyvern
Blue Dragon
RAMLADU (Uploaded by Steve :D )
Balbazak
RUNE KNIGHT
Gargoyle
DARK ELF/SNIPER (bumping this one up on the list)
Dominus
(All thats Left is Force Sprites :D )
Hellhound
Pegasus Knight
TORCH EYE (Done By Me With assistance from Steve)
KANE (Mask and No Mask)

Steel Claw
Demon Master (aka master mage)
BOWRIDER
Sf1 Version Of the BRN class from SF2
(Force member)
SCYTHE Weapons
Longer Swords
Weiss From Rwby (force)
Alef In a Grim reaper esk outfit (This will be her promotion)
General From Fire Emblem (Done by Lynx)
URIEN (In his suit from SFV also could be a force member and Boss too) :https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20160922210356
Braixen (Force)
GILL AS A BOSS (Street Fighter 3)
Perfect Cell (Boss and Force)
Zamasu (Force also merged Zamasu would be promotion)
Android 21 (Force)
---------------------End of List------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Do you mean that you would like to see these character re-done as Force members or that they could be re-done as improved enemy sprites?

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Do you mean that you would like to see these character re-done as Force members or that they could be re-done as improved enemy sprites?
Force Members my apologies i should have elaborated more on that

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
No worries, my man!

Looks like I've got a few of your list items pretty much done. Balbazak is probably the easiest to get tidied up. I'll get him online pronto.

Also, regarding Dominus... I have something kind of related (although, it's a bit of a stretch). About two years ago I thought, 'wouldn't it be cool if instead of Kane, Varios became a brainwashed lord of Runefaust'... complete with Sword of Darkness...

TDiVwVZ.png

I had actually forgotten that this fella existed! I really would like to unearth the remaining artwork.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, my man!

Looks like I've got a few of your list items pretty much done. Balbazak is probably the easiest to get tidied up. I'll get him online pronto.

Also, regarding Dominus... I have something kind of related (although, it's a bit of a stretch). About two years ago I thought, 'wouldn't it be cool if instead of Kane, Varios became a brainwashed lord of Runefaust'... complete with Sword of Darkness...

TDiVwVZ.png

I had actually forgotten that this fella existed! I really would like to unearth the remaining artwork.
Holy crap im in shock that is actually exactly how i envisioned Dominus to the T now i would just need force member sprites and a portrait for him. Merci!!!!

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lock It Lynx Well, I've got all of his battle sprites and a portrait ready for him, but the battle sprites are enemy/boss only. I could maybe run a playable version by Dan in the future.

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
That is cool! Dominus will be a badass

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
@Lock It Lynx Well, I've got all of his battle sprites and a portrait ready for him, but the battle sprites are enemy/boss only. I could maybe run a playable version by Dan in the future.
Sounds like a plan man!!! Gives me a decent chunk of time to set him up stat wise etc

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
I think I could make the Rune Knight helmet

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Lock it lynx sounds like a insult.
Lynx: bippity boppity boo
Person: Lock it Lynx!

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Regarding Evil Various/Dominus - I should have some time later this evening on my main PC; if interested I can get him uploaded?

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@LIL I had completely forgotten about this. This is what having kids home 24/7 during the holidays will do to a man's concentration...

I'll get Evil Varios tidied up pronto.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
@LIL I had completely forgotten about this. This is what having kids home 24/7 during the holidays will do to a man's concentration...

I'll get Evil Varios tidied up pronto.
No worries man i work with kids 4 hours a day 5 days a week i completely understand hahaha

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Lock It Lynx You want three more? I've got a 6-year-old, 8-year-old and a 16-year-old and they're all yours, man.

Lynx

Shining Supporter
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
the general can be any color?