• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Shining Force 2 Graphic Upgrade

Shining Force 2 Graphic Upgrade V1.2

bum_199

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
do you care if these resources are edited/used so long as credit is given? also some of the pictured enemies dont show up in the caravan are they somewhere else?

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Amazing work, @Erikin84! It has been a blast following the development of this mod on Discord and I can't wait to try out this official release!

(Apologies for being absurdly late to the party!)

Avplatis

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
I like the chester sprite! And Kazin's battle sprite looks great? Would you consider allowing me tohelp in some way? Any sprite you would like or are missing or interested in? You can use my knight too! If you want? Maybe?

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
I like the chester sprite! And Kazin's battle sprite looks great? Would you consider allowing me tohelp in some way? Any sprite you would like or are missing or interested in? You can use my knight too! If you want? Maybe?
I sent you a pm with my discord info, I'd love to talk to you there :)

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Cheers for another great update, @Erikin84 Small or otherwise, it's great to see so much care poured into this mod.(y)

LaSt

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Hi... iam new here..... i have a quwestion is it possilbe on the mod to cancel the control opponement in the game - or is it possible to switch it?