• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Shining Force: Movement of the Odyssey

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Progress is going awesome on Moto!!! in fact Im feeling like a Chapter 1 demo might be a thing rather soon ;)

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Be interesting to see something new.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Chapter 1 is looking pretty much done dialogue wise which is awesome! I am currently trying to get a battle sprite for a certain character i am working on (cant tell but she is a ninja). After that the battles need to be done which is honestly the easiest to do. Really hope one day there is a way to add/change music tbh. I would love to hear alot of the Cutthroat Island Music

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Been awhile along while work has had me pinned for quite awhile but now that im finally settled i plan on being more active here. An update on Moto's progress i have finally made the descision to move to Chaoswizard98's engine as it will allow me to expand past the limitations of the genesis and truly make the experience unique. Im getting rather comfortable with the engine and have spent the past few nights transferring all the sprites. Dialouge should not take very long considering how much simplier it is to implement and with some guidance from Chaoswizard himself i couldn't be more confident.

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
Sounds good! Keep us posted.