• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve's Pre-launch to-do List

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Xeno Thanks man! I've recently discovered your SF2DISASM workshop and the work your're doing has blown me away, so it feels pretty awesome to read your comment. :)

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
Reaction score
Haha, well you know, Wiz is really the star of the SF2DISASM show, so, much credits go to him.

Oh, and you're not the only one who likes to scrutinize stats down to the last digit. I've cobbled together some crude spreadsheets to help me in that endeavour, but nothing nearly as good looking as what you've got here. The presentation is top notch, keep it up!

I also like how you've sneaked in a bunch of yet-to-be-released artworks in those screenshots. You've never been called a tease, have you?!

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
@Xeno Well, from what I've seen, it's both you and Wiz together that are furthering SF2 hacking. Your mithril trader hack is a great method of circumventing Sega's poorly executed mithril weapon roulette. Who on earth thought that adding RNG to that part of the game was a good idea?

Hehe, I guess I do have a habit of that... let me know if any of the characters on the screenshot catch your fancy and I'll get them uploaded next time I've got the main PC to myself.

Erikin84

Captain Awesome
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
Reaction score
sega was ahead of their time...EA must have gotten some pointers from them :)