• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

I am making a Shining Force-like.

Megamonk123

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I currently started working on learning to make a game similar to the Shining Force Gaiden games and I thought This community might enjoy seeing the progress. Attached are images of the map graphics for some of the levels. The character models, portraits, and attack backgrounds are just placeholders I am using temporarily to help me get the game working. I am using AI to help me with graphics and music. I have about 10 levels working and mostly balanced using the default game engine graphics and am primarily working on my own graphics for the game before I move further on. My gameplay and level designs are pretty unique too and I would love to share them with you. Please let me know what you think!

P.S. If self promotion is against the guidelines here, then I will remove my posts, I just want to be able to share my game with other people who might get excited for it.

Attachments

• S1.png
    S1.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
  • S2.png
    S2.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
  • S3.png
    S3.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 3
  • S4.png
    S4.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
  • S5.png
    S5.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 2
  • S6.png
    S6.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 2
  • S7.png
    S7.png
    219 KB · Views: 4

lavathor

Shining Buddy
Reaction score
Oh interesting. Are you following the Shining Force lore/story or doing something else?