• Welcome to the Shining Force Mods Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Shining Force series, modding and, of course, video gaming.

Register Log in

My Introduction

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! My name Is Lock It Lynx. Im a hardcore gamer with many goals and a passion for Shining Force (Been a fan for 17 years). I look forward to the growth of this website and should you need any help with the site (like a moderator or manager) feel free to ask :)

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
Hey hey! Welcome to SF Mods, man! Hardcore gamers are always welcome! ;)

I'm sure that I'll definitely be needing help in the future. Just need to get more people involved, really. Hopefully as more artwork and tools are released we'll see plenty of new faces sign up.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
It would be an honor to work with you Steve. I am happy to help with anything!

Steve

Shining Supporter
Admin
Reaction score
That really means a lot - I love a positive attitude! I think that one of the best areas that you or anybody that joins could really help out if by sharing ideas and findings. I have a lot of research cobbled together on my hard drive (which is in desperate need of reorganising), but because I end up spending so much time working on things SF-related outside of RC's editor, I tend to forget what's possible within the editor. It's my goal to make this place a repository for artwork and research and tutorials, and pretty much anything that might help aspiring SF modders.

MienshaoX

Shining Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a good goal Steve and with everyone working together we can crush that goal!!!