Optional dark template for the site?

Steve

Shining Supporter
Staff member
Turns out that I have an active but totally unused license over at PixelExit for the style 'Omni':

https://pixelexit.com/products/omni.32/

Does anyone feel it would be worth installing here as a secondary style for those that prefer a darker theme when browsing the intarwebs?

I already have a modified version of the template running on another of my sites if you care for a quick poke around. I'd perform some similar modifications to get the theme Shining Force-ified, if there was interest.

Thoughts?

Lynx

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
If I would like to see everything darker (without going so far as to become blind) xD

Xeno

Shining Buddy
Epic Contributor
SF2 Hacker
I'd certainly be up for some dark theme, but then I don't really know how much work that'd entail...

I'd say that it's not critical to my enjoyment of the site, so don't sweat it. :)

Erikin84

Shining Supporter
Staff member
Epic Contributor
Pixel Artist
I've always preferred darker themes to most programs i use. I guess i like the contrast

Steve

Shining Supporter
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I prefer a darker theme too - not convinced it really suits the Shining Force vibe but I think we could make it work. Adding and tweaking the new theme would be no great hardship, would probably just need to dedicate an evening to get it properly integrated.