SF1Edit v2.12.7 - 5/25/2018
* Extended characters should use their proper promoted battle sprites now
* Debug option added to reset promoted battle sprites
* When using extended items, non-extended items should not be destroyed because of the 'Sell to Deals' flag being set
* New 'Check Force for Item' nodes should save properly
* Saving in the map editor after having saved dialog scripts should no longer lead to npc crashes[/URL]
Hats off the press: @Erikin84 has done some hardcore stress testing of just how much artwork can be jam-packed into a 6MB expanded ROM produced by the current Discord pre-release Editor version. All credit to Erikin84:
Total unique portraits before issues occur: 127
Total unique map sprites before issues occur: 249
Total unique Force member battle sprites before issues occur: 79
Total unique enemy battle sprites before issues occur: 79
That's a heckuva improvement over what was previously available.
* Expanded graphics are available to make use of the full 6MB expansion for more graphics space
* Portrait animations can be imported and exported via clipboard
* The 'Branch on Yes/No' node should have it's branches labeled correctly when added as a new node
* Labeled two of the unknowns in the Battle Exit scripts
* Delayed loading removed. This should resolve a handful of inconsistant map related bugs
* New script section for Chapter Start scripts
* Changed the description for the Set Speaking Sound
* Added the Set Text Sound node from the dialogue scripting to the battle end scripts
* Corrected some mismatches on the voice labels
* When saving the map sprite voices, should apply more universally to other scenes where they previously may not have been used
* AI regions should not get scrambled in certain...
Fairly large update. There were some big behind the scenes changes in progress on the scripting sections. I think I tracked down all of the bugs there, but if you are going to be doing scripting changes I recommend making a copy/backup and testing saving the script changes just in case.
v3.2.1 - 6/19/2018
* Added a title for the current script set
* New check nodes don't reverse their labels after saving and loading
* Option to disconnect just the inputs...
Trying a new release. There's some massive changes to the scripting engine and I think I've worked out most of the bugs finally, but if you're going to edit scripts keep an eye out and maybe keep an extra backup!
v3.3.0 - 6/22/2018
* New script section for Battle Start scripts
* New 'Check Event' nodes don't reverse their labels after saving and loading
* Nodes can have loops or multiple incoming connections and properly save and load those connections