Shining Force Alternate

Shining Force Alternate V2.1F

Player Time

Shining Buddy
Hello,
First of all congratulations on your mod which is excellent at passing. I'm currently taking care of translating the games into French. And I would like to know that you did to integrate your name in the presentation.
Thank you in advance
Best regards

Sockopuppto

Shining Buddy
Hi I just recently finished playing your mod. I'm 29 and have been playing the Shining Force games since I was a kid, like I've literally beaten both of them way more times than i could count, with all sorts of different mods too. I haven't played any of them in years though and with the start of quarantine I was bored and found your mod! It's been a total blast to play it's very familiar to SF1 and yet almost feels like a brand new Shining Force game! I really like all the dialogue changes frankly I feel like it's objectively better than the original. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work!

anubismax

Shining Buddy
Hello, I found your mod by a video made on youtube and I loved the mod, I am currently trying it out but I have a few questions and sorry if I sound like a worthless noob. I got the SFA2.1F.bin file and I just got into the forum and checked that you released an update. I used the Lunar Ips to patch up the file but when I tried it out the file stucks when I press a button of the controller after The title. Am I doing something wrong? And second question, Where can I get the Shining Force Brothers bin to try it out too? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: